MANHATTAN 207461 FHD 1080p HDMI-Extender, Over UTP, Up to 50m
Easily extend a high-definition signal via single Ethernet cable
The Manhattan 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit is the ideal solution for connecting virtually any HDMI source (PlayStation, Xbox, Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, etc.) to an HD display or projector up to 50 m (164 ft.) from its source via a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. These powered HDMI Extenders provide reliable 1080p resolution video and multichannel audio transmission over longer distances than is possible with HDMI cables alone. Plus, the transmitter module has an additional HDMI output port, allowing a second monitor to be placed in a control closet or run to a second display. For additional control, the Manhattan 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit includes a wideband IR blaster and receiver for remote control of the source device.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan 1080p HDMI over Ethernet Extender Kit boosts and extends a 1080p signal up to 50 m (164 ft.) for convenient display or projector placement. Ethernet cabling — Cat6 UTP, SSTP or SFTP (cables not included) — is less expensive and easier to install than HDMI cabling and in-line signal repeaters, and, when used with our Extender Kit, delivers a clear, sharp and vivid picture over longer distances.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliance with HDMI and DVI 1.0 means this Kit is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without running software or installing additional hardware. It comes with a power adapter, which powers the receiver or transmitter over Ethernet for the unit using the power adapter, freeing up a power plug for more important applications.
- Extends HDMI connection up to 50 m (164 ft.) between an HDMI source and an HD monitor or projector using one Ethernet cable.
- Two-port (one HDMI, one Ethernet) transmitter allows HDMI signals to be sent over Ethernet and be split to local display simultaneously.
- Supports video-amplifier bandwidth up to 225 MHz and 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps total) for 1080p displays.
- Supports 5.1 surround sound.
- Wideband IR transmit and receive cables allow for convenient remote control of HD signal source.
- Supports Power over Cable (PoC); AC-powered transmitter (Tx) unit powers receiver (Rx) unit.
- Adjustable EDID switch minimizes HDCP and other display issues; allows display and source settings to match to achieve best picture.
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception.
- Plug and play — requires no installation or configuration.
- Works with PlayStation and Xbox game systems, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers and more.
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections.
- For additional distance capabilities, use 15 m HDMI cables on both transmitter and receiver.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.