MANHATTAN 207652 FHD 1080p HDMI Splitter, 2*Outputs, USB-Powered, Cable Included
Distribute an individual HDMI signal to multiple screens. The Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Splitter transmits the signal from video game consoles, Blu-ray players and satellite receivers, digital recorders, television set-top boxes or other HDMI sources to two HDMI displays. A flexible solution for many audio/video applications Ideal for fairs, classrooms, video conferencing and for small businesses, the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI dealer has a signal intensifier device (booster) for an even stronger signal. In addition, it is the ideal solution to distribute an individual signal to different HDMI screens when the base equipment is stored in a secure room or office. Users can cascade multiple units on up to three levels, with HDMI audio/video outputs to additional screens in widely distributed applications. The absolute compatibility with HDMI, HDCP 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2, as well as with DVI 1.0, guarantees the high quality performance and reliability of the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI splitter. Quickly connect all HDMI cables (not included) and the USB power cable and this great HDMI solution will be ready to use: no complicated software or hardware configurations.
- Project video from an HDMI source on two HD screens or projectors.
- Provides a clean and clear signal from a Blu-Ray player, decode, satellite receiver or any other HDMI video source.
- It can be cascaded up to three levels to expand the signal distribution to more screens.
- HDCP compatible.
- Supports LPCM, DTS @ sound, DTS-HD Master Sound and Dolby TrueHD.
- Supports 1080p resolution, as well as 3D HD video and intense color.
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25 GB/s.
- Plug and Play: do not require special configuration, power or control.
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.