Get up to 10% Off in selected products.
FREE DELIVERY SERVICE
Free delivery service for orders from a minimal value.
Buy online or visit us in any of our 3 outlets.
NEW PRODUCTS EVERY WEEK!
We’re constantly growing our catalog of discounted products.
Receive info and offers dedicated to our members.
BEST PRICES ALWAYS
Our system will automatically charge the lowest price so you don’t miss our special offers!
Terms & Conditions:
The promoter of AtoZ on Campus Discount Program (“The Program”) is Complete IS Services LTD, Valley Towers, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara.
- The applicant is a student or teacher officially engaged in a formal education programme. Only students at high school level and above can be accepted.
- If the applicant is a minor, the account and application must be made by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the student.
- Primary school students are not eligible to participate in this programme.
- Teachers must be in possession of a teacher’s warrant number or be employed at an official educational institution that can provide clear information about their teaching position.
- To join the program the applicant must register an account on our website or use an existing one and submit the form to apply for the AtoZ on Campus Membership.
- The submission of the application form does not guarantee the approval of a Student & Teacher account, Compleet IS Services (the promoter) reserves the right to reject an application at its sole discretion.
- Processing an application might take up to 5 working days.
The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions ruling this program, modify the conditions of operation of the membership scheme or terminate the program at any time without any obligation to provide a previous notification to the participants.
By filling and submitting an application the applicant declares the accuracy of all the information detailed in the form and assumes full responsibility for identity theft, falsification of documents, misrepresentation of data or any other illegal action. And exonerates the promoter in any case, of any responsibility in the treatment of the data provided.
The applicant must provide supporting documentation to probe his/her status. Any ONE of these documents will be considered as a valid proof of being a student or teacher:
- Student card;
- University council card;
- Teacher credentials or CTP card;
- Letter of acceptance;
- Outcome of Application letter;
- Student course details page (student’s name and surname must be visible in the page);
- Payroll slip for last month (for teachers only).
The name and surname of the applicant and a valid ID document number must be included and visible on all the documents provided. As the applicant must probe an actual engagement with an educational institution, only recent documents will be accepted.
When purchasing on the website the subscribed account will be enabled to access to the “On Campus” price, the system will automatically charge at checkout the lowest price shown in the product pricing area.
Discounts and offers in this program cannot be applied retrospectively, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.